March 8 According to Goal.com, Harvey said being Barcelona coach has
Tired 25 per cent of the time and praised club president Laporta.
Xavi said at the press conference: “Some of the worst days of my life happened when I was Barcelona coach. I watched the game all the time. I had to watch our games three or four times. This is what I enjoyed.
Stuff. As Guardiola said, as Barcelona coach you have 200 things to do, the job is 24 hours, I like 75% of the job, but the other 25% is difficult.”
“I was constantly being judged and criticized, it was difficult, I also had a family and children. There were many times when you felt that being a Barça coach was not rewarding enough and even more so if you were a Barça fan like me.
Sometimes you don’t know what people criticize you for and then your friends call you and say people are trashing you on social media and it’s hard when they say you’re not good enough and you have no personality
Talking about Chairman Laporta, Harvey said: “Laporta is my friend. Barcelona is very lucky to have a chairman like him. He is very reliable. It has nothing to do with the money or the length of the contract, but about what I want.
Good results for the club. As for my renewal, I don’t want money, I don’t care about the length of the contract, I want results, I want to win, I care about Barça, I want the club to be successful.”