Two sides: Verona vs. Inter Milan Event type: Serie A 14th round Match time: December 24th 01:30
Serie A Live
Serie A Live
Verona: Favorable Information 1. The Verona Club was founded in 1903 by a group of high school students from Greece. At the request of a classics professor, the club was named Verona.
The team won the Serie A title in 1984-85.
2. The head coach of the team, Ivan Djuric, played for Sevilla, Bassett and other teams in the player era.
After retiring, Djuric stayed in Genoa as the youth team coach in the 2010-11 season, and served as the team’s head coach in the 2016 season, and then experienced three ins and three outs.
Officially served as the head coach of Verona in the 2019 season.
3. Verona’s defense is relatively good, conceding only 12 goals in 13 games, which is the second-lowest team conceding goals in Serie A.
Unfavorable information 1. Verona drew 1-1 with Fiorentina in the away game. The league has not won two rounds, and the ranking has dropped seriously.
2. In the last six encounters with Inter Milan, Verona has achieved 2 draws and 4 losses.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Verona has 5 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses in 13 league rounds, scoring 17 goals, losing 12 goals and accumulating 20 points, temporarily ranking ninth in the league.
Inter Milan: Good news 1. Inter Milan was founded in 1908 and is the only team that has never been relegated from the Italian top league.
Inter Milan has won 18 league titles, 7 Italian Cups and 5 Italian Super Cups.
From 2006 to 2010, the club won five consecutive league titles, equaling the record at the time.
2. Inter Milan head coach Conte has rich coaching experience. He has coached Chelsea, Italy, Juventus and Atlanta. He led Inter Milan to the Europa League final last season.
3. Inter Milan forwards Lautaro Martinez, Lukaku and Sanchez scored a total of 16 goals, exceeding 60% of Inter Milan’s league goals this season.
Among them, Lautaro Martinez scored 5 goals in 13 games, Lukaku scored 11 goals in 12 games, and his offensive ability was exceptional.
4. Inter Milan’s offensive firepower is full, scoring 32 goals in 13 league rounds, with an average goal rate of 2.46 per game.
5. In the last six matches between Inter Milan and Verona, Inter Milan has achieved an unbeaten record of 4 wins and 2 draws, and the record of the match is clearly superior.
6. In the last round of the league, Inter Milan defeated Spezia 2-1 at home with the goals of Ashraf and Lukaku, continuing the winning streak of the league and reducing the difference between themselves and the top AC Milan to 1 point.
Vidal returned from injury in this game.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Inter Milan ranked second in the league with 9 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss in 13 league rounds, scoring 32 goals and conceding 16 goals with 30 points.