Adversary: Valladolid vs. BarcelonaEvent type: La Liga Live match time: 01:30 on July 12
Valladolid: Favorable information 1. Valladolid’s home unbeaten ability is actually good. This season, 17 La Liga home games have only lost 3 games, which is the second least team in La Liga.
Unfavorable information 1. Valladolid’s shrinking style of play led to many draws. There were as many as 15 draws in 35 La Liga games, tied for the most in La Liga, resulting in a winning rate of only 23%.
2. Valladolid’s style of play has shrunk, and the rate of small goals has risen sharply. In the last 7 La Liga games, there have been as many as 2.5 goals in 6 games, of which 4 games have at most 1 goal, and the only big goal is just enough for 3 goals.
3. Valladolid’s offense is weak. This season, there are as many as 14 goalless games in 35 La Liga games, averaging 0.83 goals per game, all of which are the bottom 4 in La Liga.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Valladolid is a mid-to-lower team in La Liga. The team’s style of play is insignificant, weak in offense and strong in defense. It currently ranks 14th in the league.
Barcelona: Favorable information 1. Barcelona has a strong track record against Valladolid. It has won 11 of the last 12 La Liga matches, and its strength has obvious advantages.
2. Barcelona has recently recovered and achieved 2 consecutive victories, and still retains the hope of winning the championship. In this scene, facing the mediocre Valladolid, the desire to win is still very high.
Unfavorable information 1. Barcelona’s ability to win away games is not outstanding. This season, they only won 7 games in 17 away games in La Liga. The 42% away win rate is relatively average for giants.
2. Barcelona’s recent away games have been misfired from time to time, with as many as 4 goalless draws in nearly 9 away games in the main game, which is also the key to the team’s weak away wins.
3. Barcelona is not strong in the semi-finals recently. In the past 10 La Liga games, only 5 half-courts have the ball. The half-time rate of 50% is very poor even in La Liga.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Barcelona’s La Liga giants have seen a significant decline in defense this season. The overall host is strong and the opponent is weak. Although the performance after the epidemic is not bad, but because the previous advantage is not large, the points have been surpassed by Real Madrid, and morale has been damaged.