Two sides: Spezia vs. Lazio Event type: Serie A 10th round Match time: December 05
22:00 game address:
Serie A Live
Serie A Live
Spezia: Favorable intelligence 1. Spezia was founded in 1906. They participated in Serie A for the first time in history and advanced to the top league for the first time in the playoffs of the 2019-20 season.
2. The head coach of the team, Vincenzo Italiano, played for Genoa during his player era.
After retiring, he coached some amateur teams. During the 2019-2020 season, he was hired by Spezia as the head coach of the team, and then led the team into Serie A.
3. Spezia’s offensive performance is good. The team’s forward Garabinov scored three goals in three games, averaging one per game, and the scoring efficiency is good.
4. Spezia has a very high half-time unbeaten rate. In the first nine rounds, even Juventus and AC Milan can achieve a half-time draw.
5. Spezia didn’t have the trouble of double matches every week, and his physical condition was good.
Unfavorable information 1. Spezia’s offensive line has no players who can end the game, and the team’s offensive power is relatively weak.
2. Spezia’s defense is unstable, conceding 17 goals in 9 games, and the average conceding rate of close to 2 goals per game is very likely to hit a big goal.
They have not won a single victory at home this season, and their home record is poor.
3. Spezia defenders Mattiero and Cristian Del Erco missed the game due to injury.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Spezia has 2 wins, 4 draws and 3 losses in 9 games this season, scoring 13 goals and conceding 17 goals, temporarily ranking 14th in the league.
Lazio: Favorable information 1. Lazio was founded in 1900. It has won the Serie A championship twice, the Italian Cup seven times, the Italian Super Cup three times, and the UEFA Cup and UEFA once.
Super Bowl winner.
2. Lazio head coach Simeone Inzaghi played for Piacenza and Lazio during his player days. After retiring after more than a decade at Roma, he began his managerial career, initially with Lazio youth teams before taking over in 2016
senior team and guided them to conquer the Coppa Italia and two Italian Super Cups.
As a manager, Inzaghi is widely known for adopting the 3-5-2 formation, and he is one of several Italian managers to lead the system’s remarkable renaissance.
3. Lazio striker Immobile is the team’s offensive weapon, scoring 5 goals in 7 appearances in the league.
Forward Caicedo scored 3 goals in 7 appearances and Immobile – both carried the banner of the team’s offense.
4. Lazio has achieved 3 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in the last five away games, and the away record is good.
Unfavorable information 1. Lazio has just experienced the Champions League match in the middle of the week, and its physical fitness is doubtful under the premise of a one-week double match.
2. Lazio’s midfielder Lulic, goalkeeper Silvio Proto and Vidart Muric missed the game due to injuries.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Lazio has 4 wins, 2 draws and 3 losses in nine games this season, scoring 14 goals and conceding 16 goals, temporarily ranking 9th in the league. 2. This game is the first time the two teams have met in an official game. It was previously in 2013
Lazio beat Spezia 3-0 in a friendly.