Two teams: Shanghai Greenland vs. Jiangsu Suning
Shanghai Shenhua: Favorable information 1. Shanghai Shenhua had the ball in the second half in 13 of the last 15 non-0-0 games, of which 9 games were over 1.5 goals in the second half, and the ability to have the ball in the second half was good.
2. Shanghai Shenhua has performed well in half-court goals and conceded goals this season. There were 7 half-court balls in 11 rounds, and the half-court rate reached 63.6%.
3. The Ecuadorian foreign aid Martinez officially joined the team, and the team’s striker has been strengthened to a certain extent.
4. Shanghai Shenhua has strengthened defense in the new season, and the attribute of big and small balls is not stable. After surpassing in 11 games, they played small balls in 7 games. The big ball ability is much worse than last season.
5. Shanghai Shenhua coach Cui Kangxi was born on April 12, 1959. He had previously served as the coach of Jeonbuk Hyundai and the South Korean national team. He joined the Chinese Super League team Tianjin Quanjian in 2018, and then served as the head coach of Dalian Yifang. In 2019
In July, he became the head coach of Shenhua.
Unfavorable information 1. In the 11th round of the Chinese Super League, Shanghai Shenhua relied on Bi Jinhao’s goal in the 87th minute to draw stubbornly with the Dalian native.
2. The two key players in the Shanghai Shenhua team, Shalawi and Jin Xinyu, continue to be absent, and Moreno, who was injured in the last round of the league, is doubtful.
3. Shanghai Shenhua did not perform well on the offensive end, with the least 12 goals in the competition area, and the average number of goals per game was only 1.09. In the new season, they were blocked by their opponents in 3 games, and only scored 3 goals in the last 5 league rounds.
4. In the last round of the FA Cup, Shanghai Shenhua drew 1-1 with Guangzhou R&F in regular time, and finally lost to the opponent in a penalty shootout and missed the next round.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Shanghai Shenhua is currently ranked 5th in the division with 3 wins, 5 draws and 3 losses, and lags behind Shenzhen Kaisa with a goal difference disadvantage.
2. The two teams have played against each other nearly 10 times. Shanghai Shenhua has 4 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. For the first time this season, Shanghai Shenhua beat Jiangsu Suning 1-0.
Jiangsu Suning: Favorable information 1. In the first round of the FA Cup, Jiangsu Suning defeated Shenzhen Kaisa 2-0 with the goals of Santini and Li Ang.
2. Jiangsu Suning has lost few games. This season, they only lost 2 games in 11 games in the Super League. They are the team with the second highest unbeaten rate in Group A of the Super League.
3. Jiangsu Suning head coach Olaroiu was born on June 10, 1969. The 51-year-old Olaroiu was named the best coach of the year in Romania as early as 2006, and he was also known as the greatest coach in the Arabian Peninsula.
He has led many teams in the Arabian Peninsula to win the league championship. In March 2018, he served as the coach of Jiangsu Suning.
Unfavorable information 1. Although Jiangsu Suning ranks second, its actual winning rate is limited. This season, it only won 5 games in 11 games in the Super League, and its winning rate is not more than half.
A downward trend.
2. Jiangsu Suning did not perform well on the defensive end. Although 3 of the 11 league games this season had zero seals, the opponents’ offense was not strong. Among them, they conceded goals against the underdogs Dalian, Shenzhen and Henan.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Jiangsu Suning currently ranks second in the division with 5 wins, 4 draws and 2 points, leading Shandong Luneng behind by 2 points.