Adversary: Netherlands vs. Italy Event type: Europa League 2nd round Match time: 02:45, September 08 Match address:
Netherlands: Favorable information 1. The Netherlands beat Poland 1-0 at home in the first round of the UEFA Europa League. Barcelona teenager De Jong’s outstanding performance in the offensive and defensive teams became the best player of the game. Tottenham striker Bergwijn scored the only goal of the game
2. In the 8 European Cup qualifiers, the Netherlands quickly adjusted their status after the first two rounds of invincibility. In the next 6 games, they won 5 wins and 1 draw. They ranked second in the group and qualified for the main match with Germany in the same group.
3. In the last 15 non-0-0 main games in the Netherlands, all the balls were played in the second half, and in 9 of them, there were no less than 2 goals in the second half.
4. The Netherlands performed well both offensively and defensively. They scored 24 goals and conceded 7 goals in 8 qualifiers. They scored the second most goals in the group and tied for the fewest goals conceded in the group.
5. The Netherlands performed well both offensively and defensively. They scored 24 goals and conceded 7 goals in 8 qualifiers. They scored the second most goals in the group and tied for the fewest goals conceded in the group.
Unfavorable information 1. The head coach of the Dutch team, Koeman, went to coach Barcelona before.
2. The Netherlands is not stable in terms of big and small goals. Only 4 of the 8 European Cup qualifiers played big goals, of which 5 half-time goals were scored, and 2 half-time goals were at least 2 goals.
3. In terms of injuries, defensive star De Ligt underwent shoulder surgery and will be out for 3 months.
4. The Netherlands and Italy have played against Italy in the past 7 times with 1 win, 3 draws and 3 losses. The past 5 times they have faced Italy without a win, and the performance of the win index is not ideal.
5. De Vrij, the core defensive core of the Netherlands, was slightly sprained and has returned to the club. He was a key member of the defense under Inter Milan Conte last season. He can make achievements on both ends of the offense and defense.
Contributed 4 goals and 5 assists in 46 appearances.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. The Netherlands scored 2 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss in the last European Nations League group stage. The Netherlands lost 0-1 to Portugal in the final and won the runner-up of the first tournament.
2. The Netherlands is currently ranked 14th in the world. It has entered the World Cup finals three times before and won the runner-up. In addition, the Netherlands has entered the European Cup 10 times and won the European Cup in 1988.
Italy: Favorable information 1. In this Italian squad, this is the first time in the past 10 years that only 4 players from Juventus have been selected for the national team. They are the defensive combination of Bonucci and Chiellini, and the midfielder.
Bernardeschi and right back Luca Pellegrini.
The main players of Naples, Inter Milan and other clubs have been selected one after another. The new Italian national team is composed of Juventus double guards guarding the defense, new stars and leading stars of Serie A teams.
2. The head coach Mancini also set the goal of reaching the final of the UEFA Europa League. After retiring as a professional player, Mancini entered Fiorentina as an assistant coach. He has coached Lazio, Inter Milan, Manchester City and other clubs, and coached Inter Milan.
During this period, he completed three consecutive Serie A championships and was the founder of Manchester City’s rise.
3. Since Italy lost to Portugal in the UEFA Europa League group stage in 2018, it has not lost a single game in 14 games. It has achieved 12 wins and 2 draws. Since entering 2019, it has maintained a 10-game winning streak and won the Asian Index 9 times.
In the case of a 100% winning rate, the ability to win refers to as high as 90%.
4. The offensive ability of the new generation of Italy is extremely good. In addition, they still continue their excellent defensive ability. In the past 10 European Cup qualifying matches, the team has completed 6 clean sheets, and no team has scored 2 goals or more.
On the offensive end, they averaged at least 2 goals per game, and after Immobile won the European Golden Boot last season, Italy is full of expectations for its future.
Unfavorable information 1. Italy drew 1-1 at home with Bosnia and Herzegovina team with Roman striker Dzeko in the first round of the UEFA Europa League. They failed to win the corresponding index, and the momentum of 12 consecutive victories in all competitions was ended.
2. Many players in the Italian team withdrew from the national team due to injuries. Fiorentina midfielder Castrotra, Bernardeschi, Verratti, Bastoni and Tonali were all plagued by injuries.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Italy scored 1 win, 2 draws and 1 loss in the group stage of the last UEFA Europa League. In the group stage, they lost to Portugal away and ranked second and missed the knockout round.
2. Due to the failure to qualify for the 2018 World Cup, the current international ranking of the Italian national team has hit a record low, ranking only 21st.