Both sides: Qingdao Huanghai vs Wuhan Zall Event type: Chinese Super League relegation group Match time: November 02, 15
:30 Competition address:
Chinese Super League Live
Chinese Super League Live
Qingdao Huanghai: Favorable information 1. Qingdao Huanghai lost to Wuhan Zall 1-2 in a game. Alessandrini on the 10th scored a world wave free kick.
2. Wu Jingui, the head coach of the Qingdao Huanghai Qinggang team, said before the game: “After the team lost the last round, the time was relatively tight. I just made a brief summary, watched some game videos, and conducted some training at the same time. We will burn the boat.
, Go all out to play this game well.” 3. Qingdao Huanghai coach Wu Jingui is proficient in English and German, and has previously served as the head coach of Shanghai Shenhua and Hangzhou Greentown.
In 2017, he led Shanghai Shenhua to win the FA Cup.
On August 4, 2020, Qingdao Huanghai took over halfway through the league, with the goal of relegation only.
4. Liu Jiashen and Yang Yu were suspended for a total of four yellow cards in the previous game, and they will return in this game.
5. Qingdao Huanghai’s recent state is average, with only 1 win and 1 tie in 10 games, but their high ball rate is very stable, with 8 big goals in the last 10 games.
Unfavorable information 1. Qingdao Huanghai midfielder Gao Xiang’s mentality was out of balance in the last round, and he was sent off with a red card and missed the game.
2. Qingdao Huanghai changed to 5 defenders in a game. Wu Jingui intended to change the situation by strictly defending, but the effect was not good. It is very likely that the foreign aid midfielder Popovich will be re-used in this game.
3. There are 1.5 places for relegation in the Chinese Super League this season. The bottom one is directly relegated, and the penultimate is playing a play-off with the second place in the Chinese Premier League. At present, Qingdao Huanghai is one goal behind, and it is not easy for them with mediocre offensive ability to come back.
4. Qingdao Huanghai’s personnel team is mainly composed of players from the Chinese Premier League era, and they are not capable enough to cope with the Chinese Super League. They have only won 2 games this season, and their opponent is Tianjin Teda. They are basically powerless against other opponents.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Qingdao Huanghai has been promoted to the Chinese Premier League this season. After 14 rounds in the first stage, they scored 2 wins, 4 draws and 8 losses. They scored 15 goals and conceded 27 goals. With 10 points, they ranked second to last in the Suzhou Division.
Wuhan Zall: Favorable information 1. Wuhan Zall defeated Qingdao Huanghai 2-1 in the last game. The goals were scored by foreign aids Evra and Carrizo.
2. Wuhan Zall and Qingdao Huanghai have played against each other three times this season. They have won three games in a row. There is a certain gap in strength between the two sides. As long as they keep a tie in this game, they can successfully land.
3. The head coach of Wuhan Zall, Jose, has resigned. The last game was taken over by the Chinese coach Pang Li, but Pang Li seemed inexperienced when he led 2-0 and played one more player, and the substitution did not play its due role.
The effect of the opponent was finally pulled back by the opponent.
4. Song Zhiwei, the main midfielder of Wuhan Zall, was suspended for accumulating yellow cards in the last game, and he can play in this game.
Unfavorable information 1. Wuhan Zall midfielder and foreign aid Horner sprained his knee in the last game and basically missed this game.
2. Wuhan Zall paid the price for conservative tactics in the last round. They originally had a 2-0 lead and played one more player, but they did not think about expanding their lead. Instead, Huang Hai seized the opportunity to steal a goal.
3. Wuhan Zall’s recent state is also average, with 2 wins, 3 draws and 5 losses in 10 games, and only 3 games can play big goals.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. After 14 rounds of the first stage of the Chinese Super League, Wuhan Zall currently ranks at the bottom of the Dalian Division with 1 win, 3 draws, 10 losses, 14 goals and 33 goals conceded, and missed the championship group ahead of schedule.