Both teams: Qingdao Huanghai vs Tianjin Teda
Qingdao Huanghai: Favorable information 1. Qingdao Huanghai has no shortage of goals in off-site battles. Nearly 25 non-0-0 away games and neutral positions have scored in the second half of 24 games.
2. Qingdao Huanghai scored over 2.5 goals in 4 of the last 6 games, and all of them scored over 2.5 goals in the last 2 league rounds.
3. Wu Jingui, the head coach of Qingdao Huanghai, can use English and German proficiently. He has served as the head coach of Shanghai Shenhua and Hangzhou Greentown before.
In September 2012, he served as the technical director of Shandong Luneng and the acting head coach of the team.
In 2017, he served as the acting head coach of the Shanghai Shenhua team and led the team to win the FA Cup in 2017. On August 4, 2020, Qingdao Huanghai official announced Wu Jingui as the head coach of the team.
Unfavorable information 1. In the last round of the league, Qingdao Huanghai Qinggang lost 1-5 to Beijing Guoan, the second place in the division.
2. Qingdao Huanghai’s overall strength is insufficient. This season, it only won 1 game in 12 games in the Super League, and lost all the last 6 games. The team’s confidence was hit.
3. Qingdao Huanghai Qinggang’s away defense ability is not strong. This season’s 12 games in the Super League have only one clean sheet, and the opponent is Chongqing Dangdai, which has always been weak in offense.
4. Qingdao Huanghai’s ability to deal with headwinds is not high, and they lost all the games that conceded the first goal this season.
5. Injuries: Yin Yaji’s two yellows turned one red in the last round, and he is suspended for this round.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Qingdao Huanghai Qinggang, a newly promoted team in the first division, has 1 win, 4 draws and 7 losses after 12 rounds, scoring 11 goals and conceding 24 goals. They are 11 points behind the championship group and entered the relegation group ahead of schedule.
Tianjin TEDA: Favorable information 1. Tianjin TEDA defeated the newly promoted Shijiazhuang Yongchang of the Super League this season 2-0 in the first round of the previous FA Cup, and won the first victory of the season.
2. Tianjin TEDA’s half-time ability is acceptable this season, with as many as 10 half-time balls in 12 games in various competitions, half-time ability is trustworthy.
3. Wang Baoshan, head coach of Tianjin TEDA, had previously coached at Yunnan Hongta, China National Youth, Jiangsu Sainty, Chongqing Lifan, Guizhou Renhe Football Club (later renamed “Beijing Renhe Football Club”), Shenzhen Kaisa Football Club, Henan Construction
On August 19, 2020, Tianjin TEDA Club officially announced that it would hire Wang Baoshan as the coach of the first team.
Unfavorable information 1. In the last round of the league, Tianjin TEDA conceded a goal in stoppage time and lost 0-1 to Hebei China Fortune. The 12th round of the league still has no victory.
2. Tianjin TEDA has a poor record this season, with 1 win, 2 draws and 9 losses in 12 games this season. The winning rate is 0%, and the winning index rate is only 8.3%. It is the only team in the league that has not won a victory.
3. Tianjin TEDA’s defense is very poor. This season, they conceded 27 goals in 12 league games, averaging 2.25 goals per game. Group B has the most conceded goals.
4. Tianjin TEDA’s ability to fight in different places is not good. Nearly 21 away games and neutral positions have suffered 1 win, 2 draws and 18 losses. This season’s 12 games in the Super League have suffered 2 draws and 9 losses.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Tianjin TEDA has 2 draws and 10 losses in 12 games this season, scoring 8 goals and conceding 27 goals, accumulating 2 points, ranking at the bottom of the division.