Two sides: AC Milan vs. Bologna Event type: Serie A first round Match time: September 22, 02:45 Match address:
AC Milan: Favorable information 1. After the Serie A rematch last season, AC Milan created 12 consecutive unbeaten records, including 9 wins, and finally ranked 6th in the league and qualified for the Europa League.
2. AC Milan mostly draws at home. Last season, the 19 rounds of the league at home scored 6 draws and scored 33 points at home, accounting for half of the total points.
3. In terms of personnel changes, Brescia’s hopeful star Tonali was introduced during the transfer period, and Rebic was bought out at the same time.
4. AC Milan has scored in 20 consecutive Serie A games, and the team’s offensive power has become better after the introduction of Ibrahimovic.
5. AC Milan performed well on both offensive and defensive ends last season, with 63 goals scored the seventh most in the league, while 46 conceded goals were the fourth fewest in the league.
6. AC Milan played against Shamrock Rangers in the last round of the Europa League. With the goals of Ibrahimovic and Calhanoglu, they defeated their opponents 2-0. They have won 7 consecutive victories in all competitions, and the team’s morale is high.
7. Charhanoglu, the best player in the last game, has been in good form recently. He scored 5 goals and contributed 7 assists in the last 7 games. In addition, Rebic and Ibrahimovic played brilliantly on the offensive end last season.
8. AC Milan has 8 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss against Bologna in the last 10 times. The team has an advantage in the historical confrontation record, and in the past 9 games, AC Milan has 8 wins and 1 draw and remains unbeaten. The last match was in July this year.
, AC Milan beat Bologna 5-1 at home.
9. AC Milan head coach Pioli has rich coaching experience. He also served as the head coach of Bologna in the 2011-2014 season, and then coached Lazio, Fiorentina and other teams. He became the head coach of AC Milan in October 2019
, On July 21, 2020, the two parties renewed their contract until June 2022. They led the team to play 36 games and achieved 19 wins, 11 draws and 6 losses, with a winning rate of 52.78%.
Unfavorable information 1. AC Milan played an extra Europa League match three days ago against its opponent Bologna, and the preparation time and physical condition are not dominant.
Zhongli Information 1. AC Milan was founded in 1899. In team history, it has won 18 Serie A titles and 3 UEFA Champions League titles.
Bologna: Favorable information 1. Bologna has a good ability to play big goals in away games, and has played big goals in 7 away games in nearly 9 league games.
2. Before the start of the new season, Bologna had 1 win and 1 tie in two friendly matches, scoring 2 goals and conceding 0 goals. However, the opponents are all weak teams, and their competitive status needs to be tested.
3. Bologna head coach Sinisa Mihajlovic played for Roma, Sampdoria, Lazio and other Serie A teams during the player period. His coaching career began at Inter Milan, and then he has coached Florence and Sampdoria.
Waiting for the team, in 2008, Sinisa Mihajlovic served as the head coach of Bologna, and in the 2015/16 season as the head coach of AC Milan, July 13, 2019, Sinisa Mihajlo
Vic returned to Bologna.
Unfavorable information 1. The two teams have played against Bologna in the last 9 times, with 1 draw and 8 losses. The record is dismal. The last 10 visits to San Siro also lost 8 games.
2. Last season, Bologna did not perform well. At the end of the season, they only ranked 12th in the league with 47 points, 19 points behind their opponents in this round.
3. Bologna has no advantage in away games. Nearly 3 Serie A away games have lost all while conceding 10 goals. The away game ability is not strong.
4. Bologna did not carry out too many personnel reinforcements during the offseason, and the overall strength of the team has not been improved.
5. Bologna did not perform well on the defensive end. They conceded goals in the last 10 league rounds, and conceded goals in the half of 6 games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Bologna was established in 1909 and has won the Serie A championship 7 times in team history.