Adversaries: Valencia vs. Cadiz Event type: 17th round of La Liga Match time: 01
Competition address at 04:00 on May 5th:
La Liga Live
La Liga Live
Valencia: Favorable information 1. Valencia lost 1-2 to Granada in the last round of the league away game. They have not won nearly 7 rounds of the league and have been in a sluggish state recently.
2. Valencia has played big goals frequently this season. They have scored big goals in 10 games in the league. The current big goal rate is as high as 62.5%, ranking first in the league, which is worthy of attention.
3. Valencia has a very good youth training system and its own hematopoietic ability is very strong.
The current captain Gaya, the stars of hope Soler and Lee Kang-in are all good players trained by themselves.
In the past, the team’s youth academy also produced world-class stars like David Silva and Albelda.
If it weren’t for the impact of the financial crisis, with the help of bow | aid youth training, the performance of the Bat Corps should have always been among the best in La Liga.
4. Valencia goalkeeper Jaume Domenech leads La Liga with 58 saves this season, but this matter has to be viewed dialectically.
For a team of Valencia’s level, allowing the goalkeeper to frequently catch and resist just shows that the team’s overall defense has a big problem.
5. Valencia coach Javi Gracia took office in July this year. After he took office, Valencia successively sold Paretri, Kirkland, Ferran Torres and Rodrigo on financial grounds, and chose not to
Renewed the contract with Garay, did not buy out Florenci and Jaume Costa, and at the same time loaned Piccini to Atlanta. Gracia decided to resign because of this matter, but in the end he stayed.
At present, the 17 games led by the team have achieved 4 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses, with a winning rate of only 23.5%.
Unfavorable information 1. Valencia’s ability to win the index this season is relatively poor. The Asian Index, which has only won 5 games after 16 rounds, ranks third from the bottom in the league.
2. Valencia only scored 2 victories in 8 league home games this season, and the team’s ability to score points at home is poor.
3. Valencia’s main midfielder Guedes (1 goal) and Saglio were sent off by red cards in the last round of the league, and both were suspended for this game.
The main defender Paulista (1 goal, 1 assist) is doubtful due to injury.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Valencia currently ranks 18th in the league with 3 wins, 6 draws and 7 losses, scoring 22 goals and conceding 24 goals.
2. In the past 4 historical confrontations between the two sides, Valencia has achieved 3 wins, 1 tie and remained unbeaten. The last league match between the two sides was in 2006, so the reference value is not very big.
Cadiz: Favorable information 1. Cadiz. The last round of the league was tied with Valladolid 0-0 at home.
2. Cadiz is very capable of grabbing points in away games. It has won 4 of the last 8 away games in the league, and there are many highlights in defeating Real Madrid and Athletic Bilbao. The away record ranks fifth in the league.
3. Cadiz coach Cerbera is 55 years old and has dual citizenship of Spain and Equatorial Guinea.
In the player era, he played for Mallorca, Valencia, Racing Santander and other teams, and had 4 appearances for the Spanish national team.
Since retiring, he has coached low-level teams all the year round, and has also stayed in a slightly well-known club like Tenerife.
In April 2016, he took over Cadiz and led the team to the West Division after the end of the season.
After several years of hard work, he finally led the team back to the top arena last season as the runner-up of the second division.
Unfavorable information 1. Cadiz has only won 3 games in the Asian index in the last 10 league rounds. The team’s ability to win in the near future is weak.
2. The main midfielder Salvi Sanchez (2 goals) is doubtful due to injury.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Cadiz currently ranks 10th in the league with 5 wins, 4 draws and 7 losses, scoring 11 goals and conceding 20 goals.