Two sides: Inter Milan vs. Torino Event type: Serie A Live Match time: 03:45, July 14 Match address:
Inter Milan: Favorable information 1. After the rematch, Inter Milan performed well, with 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in 6 league rounds, with an unbeaten rate of 83.3%.
2. This season, Inter Milan performed well at home, with 9 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses at home in 16 rounds. The home win rate was 56.3%, scoring 35 goals and conceding 16 goals. They played well on both offense and defense at home.
3. After the rematch, Inter Milan’s big ball attribute is obvious, 5 out of 6 games have played big goals, and the big ball rate is as high as 83.3%.
4. The two sides have played against each other nearly 10 times, and Torino has 3 wins, 3 draws and 4 losses. However, in the last match, Inter Milan beat Torino 3-0 away.
Unfavorable information 1. In the last round of the league, Inter Milan drew 2-2 away with Verona, and the league has lost two rounds.
2. Inter Milan’s recent win rate is not high. In the past 10 games, the team has only won 2 games, and the win rate is only 20%.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. After 31 rounds of Serie A this season, Inter Milan ranked fourth in the league with 19 wins, 8 draws and 4 losses with 65 points, 2 points behind Atalanta and 1 point ahead of fifth place Roma.
Turin: Favorable information 1. In the last round of the league, Turin beat Brescia 3-1 at home, ending a 3-game losing streak, and the team’s morale has picked up.
2. Turin’s recent high ball attributes are good. In the last 10 games, 7 games have played big goals, and the high ball rate has reached 70%. In the last 4 games, they have played big goals every time.
Unfavorable information 1. After the rematch, Turin’s overall state is not good, with 2 wins, 1 draw and 3 losses in 6 games, and the overall competitive state still needs to be adjusted.
2. Turin did not perform well in away games this season. In 15 away games, they only scored 4 wins, 1 draw and 10 losses. The winning rate was only 26.7%. They scored 20 goals and lost 31 goals. Both offense and defense were sluggish.
3. After the rematch, Torino’s winning index rate was not high. Only 2 of the 6 games won the index, and the winning index rate was only 33.3%.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. After 31 rounds of Serie A, Torino ranks 15th in the league with 34 points with 10 wins, 4 draws and 17 losses, only 7 points ahead of the relegation zone.