Two sides: Chile vs. Colombia Event type: World Cup qualifier Match time: 08:30, October 14 Match address:
live world cup
live world cup
Chile: Favorable information 1. The coach of the Chilean national team is Colombian Rueda. Rueda coached the Colombian national team early in his coaching career. In this game, Rueda will face his home country team.
2. In the last 13 matches between the two sides, Chile had 4 wins, 7 draws and 2 losses. They scored 19 goals and conceded 12 goals. There were 5 big goals and 8 small goals.
Unfavorable information 1. Chile was beaten by Uruguay in the last game away, and finally lost 1:2. It is worth mentioning that in this game, the referee’s penalty was not good for Chile. Chile lost more “unjustly”.
2. Chile has a record of 2 wins and 4 losses in the last 6 world preliminaries, and lost all 6 games.
3. The strength of the Chilean team has declined. Veterans such as Vidal and Sanchez are still the indispensable core of the Chilean team. In addition, there are limited newcomers. In this big list, only a few players play in Europe.
Plays in national and Mexican leagues.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Chile ranked 17th in the latest FIFA.
Colombia: Favorable information 1. The coach of Colombia is the famous Portuguese coach Queiroz. He has coached Sporting Lisbon, Real Madrid, Saudi national team, Portuguese national team and Iranian national team before. His coaching level is quite good.
2. Colombia beat Venezuela 3:0 in the last game. It was Zapata and Muriel who scored goals for Colombia. Both played for Atlanta in Serie A.
3. Colombia’s away performance in the world preliminaries is good. The last 10 away games have achieved 4 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. Half of the games can win the index.
4. Colombia has a reasonable personnel structure. Only Guardado, Falcao and Vargas in the team are over 30 years old. The rest of the players are very young and are in their prime.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Colombia ranked 10th in the latest FIFA.