Both sides: Qingdao Huanghai vs. Beijing Guoan
Qingdao Huanghai: Favorable information 1. Qingdao Huanghai has one day more rest than opponent Guoan in this game. The team has certain advantages in physical fitness and preparation.
2. ★★★Qingdao Huanghai’s nearly 17 non-dandan away games and neutral positions all had the ball in the second half, which is fairly stable, while the opponent Guoan scored 75% of the goals in the second half this season.
Unfavorable information 1. Qingdao Huanghai Qinggang’s lineup is limited. In the new season, the Chinese Super League only scored 3 draws and 1 loss in 4 games. They did not win. Among them, they could not win against the newly promoted Shijiazhuang Yongchang and the average Chongqing Lifan. The hard power is true.
2. Qingdao Huanghai Qinggang’s away defense is very average. Last season in the 15 away games in the Chinese Premier League, there was only 1 clean sheet, and the average conceded rate of 1.5 per game was not low. In the new season, 4 games in the Super League also had 1 clean sheet.
It is still Chongqing Dangdai, which has always been weak in offense.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Qingdao Huanghai Qinggang is newly promoted in the Chinese Premier League. The team plays steadily, but the overall lineup is not strong enough.
Beijing Guoan: Favorable information 1. ★★★ Beijing Guoan started the new season very well, winning all 5 games, and the opponents Wuhan Zall and Chongqing Sway played conservatively, and they were able to win all, highlighting their strength.
Qingdao Huanghai is invincible so far, and Guoan is far ahead in strength and status, which is worth looking up to.
2. Beijing Guoan has nearly 19 away games and as many as 17 neutral positions with the ball in the half, and the away half has also improved.
3. Beijing Guoan has scored 30 goals in the last 14 Chinese Super League games, averaging more than 2 goals per game. Even though they were training in Europe before the season, they also scored in 2 warm-up games.
4. Beijing Guoan has a strong ability to win and lose. Last season, there was only 1 draw in 30 league games, which was the team with the lowest draw rate in the Chinese Super League. In the new season, all 7 games in various competitions were also won or lost.
Unfavorable information 1. Beijing Guoan’s defense is not perfect. In the new season, only 1 of the 4 Chinese Super League games has zero seals, and the opponents conceding goals generally attack mediocrely.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Beijing Guoan is a traditional strong team in the Chinese Super League, but the team has been anticlimactic in recent years. It was still the same last season, and its strong confrontation ability was not good. It finally won the second place in the Chinese Super League. The new season started well.
Top of Group B of Chinese Super League.