Two sides: Liverpool vs West Ham League Event type: Premier League 7th round Match time: November 01, 01:30 Match address:
Premier League Live
Premier League Live
Liverpool: Favorable information 1. Liverpool defeated Midtjylland 2-0 at home in the midweek Champions League. Jota and Salah contributed to the team.
2. Liverpool defeated Sheffield United 2-1 in the last round of the league, ending the two rounds of the league.
In the past 3 league games, Liverpool have all lost the Asian index.
3. Liverpool has a remarkable home record and is expected to complete the unbeaten record of 63 league games across seasons.
4. Liverpool striker Jota is expected to become the first player to score at home in the first three league games since Luis Garcia in 2004.
5. Salah and Mane played 6 times and participated in 8 goals in the game against West Ham United.
Mane has scored in all of his last 4 encounters.
Unfavorable information 1. Liverpool is currently short of personnel. Chamberlain, Zimikas, Van Dijk, and Fabinho are absent due to injuries. Thiago, Keita, and Matip are doubtful to play.
In the absence of Van Dijk, Liverpool completed two Champions League games with zero seals, but was pierced by Sheffield United in the league.
2. Salah had muscle problems after the Champions League game, and both Matip and Fabinho were injured.
Coach Klopp said that unless it is the last game of the season, he will not force the use of these injured players.
3. Liverpool received 3 red cards on Halloween matchday, a record that leads the Premier League.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Liverpool has 4 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss after 6 rounds of the league. It currently ranks second in the league with 13 points.
Liverpool scored 15 goals and conceded 14 goals in 6 games, ranking second in the league in goals scored and first in the league in conceded goals.
West Ham United: Favorable information 1. West Ham United has recently fought against a strong enemy. After losing 1-4 to Everton in the away game, they defeated Leicester City 3-0 in the last 3 rounds and drew with Tottenham 3-3.
A 1-1 draw with Manchester City can be described as a giant killer.
2. West Ham United has 4 wins, 4 draws and 2 losses in the past 10 league games across the season, with a winning rate of 80%.
West Ham’s goal rate in the last 10 league games is 60%, and the half-time goal rate has reached 80%.
3. West Ham United has a very high winning rate in away games. They have won the Asian Index in 8 away games in nearly 10 league games, including the powerful Tottenham, Leicester City, and Manchester United, which are full of gold.
Unfavorable information 1. West Ham United coach Moyes confirmed before the game that the main striker Antonio, who left the field due to injury after scoring a goal in the last round, will miss this game and is expected to be absent for four weeks.
Antonio is the only player absent from West Ham with no other injuries at present.
Antonio’s absence has had a great impact on West Ham United’s offensive line. Since the rematch, he has scored 11 goals in 13 Premier League games.
2. Moyes has faced Liverpool 15 times before, and this record is second only to Arsenal’s 17 games.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. West Ham United has 2 wins, 2 draws and 2 losses after 6 rounds of the league. It currently ranks 12th in the league with 8 points.
West Ham scored 12 goals and conceded 8 goals in 6 games, with a good scoring ability.