Adversaries: Liverpool vs. Crystal Palace Match time: 03:15, June 25 Match address:
Liverpool: Favorable information 1. This season, Liverpool has played well. After 30 rounds, they have achieved 27 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss, leading the second place Manchester City by as much as 20 points. If Liverpool beat Crystal Palace this round and Manchester City fails to win Chelsea,
Then Liverpool will win the league title this season 7 rounds ahead of schedule.
2. This season, Liverpool’s performance at home has been outstanding. They have won all 15 rounds at home in the league, scoring 40 goals and conceding 12 goals. The team’s home game is trustworthy both offensively and defensively.
3. Liverpool’s home defense is still very stable, with as many as 9 clean sheets in nearly 11 home matches, and it is the king of the Premier League’s home clean sheets.
4. Judging from the historical record, before this season, Liverpool double-killed Crystal Palace for 2 consecutive seasons, and won 6 of the last 7 encounters. In the first 54 encounters, Liverpool had 29 wins, 11 draws and 14 losses, occupying an absolute advantage.
Unfavorable information 1. In the first round of the Premier League rematch, Liverpool drew 0-0 with Everton away.
2. Liverpool’s recent win rate is not high. In the past 10 games in various competitions, the team has only won 2 games and lost all of the last 5 league rounds.
3. Liverpool’s recent style of play has been stable, which has led to a sharp increase in the rate of small balls. In the past 18 games, there have been as many as 13 small balls in the first round, and many of them are ultra-small balls with 1 goal. However, the opponent Crystal Palace has always shrunk.
It is even more extreme. As many as 18 of the last 23 games have been under 2.5 goals, and half of them have a maximum of 1 goal. On the whole, there is great hope for this small ball.
4. In this game, Milner, Klein and Shaqiri missed the game due to injuries, and Salah and Robertson are doubtful.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Liverpool won the UEFA Champions League last season and runner-up in the Premier League. This season, the core lineup is retained, and the technical and tactical system is mature. The overall performance is extremely strong. The absolute advantage of the Premier League ranks first.
Crystal Palace: Favorable information 1. This season, Crystal Palace has played quite well. After 30 rounds of the league, they have 11 wins, 9 draws and 10 losses, accumulating 42 points and temporarily ranking 9th in the league, which is still 4 points away from the European theater.
2. In the last round of the league, Crystal Palace defeated Bournemouth 2-0 away and won their first victory after the rematch. The team’s morale was high.
3. Crystal Palace has been in excellent form recently. After defeating their opponents in the last round, the team won 4 consecutive victories, and scored 5 goals and conceded 0 goals in 4 rounds. The team continued to perform well after the rematch.
4. Crystal Palace’s league win rate is good. In the past 10 league rounds, 7 games have won the index, and in the past 4 league rounds, all the teams have won the index.
5. Crystal Palace’s league win rate is good. In the past 10 league rounds, the team has won the index in 7 games, and in the past 4 league rounds, they have all won the index.
Unfavorable information 1. Crystal Palace has always been incompetent in offense. This season, 10 of 30 Premier League games have scored 0.93 goals per game. They are all at the lower level of the Premier League. Offensive incompetence is also the key to the team’s small balls.
2. This season, Crystal Palace’s away win rate is not high. They only won 5 home games in 15 rounds, scored 16 goals and lost 19 goals in away games. The state of the first away team after the rematch needs to be considered.
3. In this game, Sack, Tomkins, Kelly and Van Aanholt were absent due to injuries.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Crystal Palace is strong in the middle and lower reaches of the Premier League, but the team’s offense is weak this season, and their style of play tends to be insignificant. They basically rely on underdogs to score points. They currently rank 9th in the Premier League.