Two sides: Leverkusen vs. Leipzig Red Bull Event type: Bundesliga second round Match time: September
Address of the game at 21:30 on the 26th:
Leverkusen: Favorable information 1. Leverkusen drew 0-0 with Wolfsburg in the last round of the league away game.
2. Leverkusen signed the 24-year-old Czech international Schick this summer. He played 22 games for the Leipzig Red Bull last season and scored 10 goals. His offensive ability is not bad.
3. Leverkusen head coach Peter Boss faced the Leipzig Red Bull 4 times in his coaching career without winning 2 draws and 2 losses.
4. Leverkusen’s home court is too big. In the past 8 home games across the season, 5 games can produce big goals, and 5 games can win the index.
Unfavorable information 1. Leverkusen’s main striker Friend joined Monaco; attacker Haverts joined Chelsea.
The team’s offensive end has been weakened to a certain extent.
2. The team’s forward Paulinho tore his cruciate ligament and scored 3 goals in 13 appearances last season.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Leverkusen currently ranks 11th in the league with 1 match and 1 tie, and ranked 5th last season. 2. Leverkusen has won 1 win, 3 draws and 4 losses in the past 8 historical confrontations between the two sides. The last confrontation was in March this year
, Leipzig Red Bull drew 1-1 with Bayer Leverkusen at home.
Leipzig Red Bull: Favorable information 1. The Leipzig Red Bull defeated Mainz 3-1 at home in the last round of the league and got off to a good start.
2. Leipzig is not afraid of away games. It has remained unbeaten in nearly 7 away games across the season, and five of them have been able to keep their opponents clean. Both offensive and defensive ends are worthy of recognition.
3. Head coach Nagelsmann scored 4 wins, 3 draws and 1 loss against Leverkusen 8 times in his coaching career; he scored 1 win, 2 draws and remained unbeaten against Peter Bosch’s team 3 times.
Unfavorable information 1. Leipzig Red Bull’s winning rate in the last 10 league games is only 40%.
2. Leipzig Red Bull’s away game is relatively small, and the rate of big goals in nearly 10 away games across the season is only 40%.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Leipzig Red Bull currently ranks 5th in the league with 1 match and 1 win, and ranked 3rd last season. 2. Leverkusen has won 1 win, 3 draws and 4 losses in the past 8 historical confrontations between the two sides. The last confrontation was in March this year.
Leipzig Red Bull drew 1-1 with Bayer Leverkusen at home.