Adversary: Eibar vs Vigo CeltaEvent type: First round of La Liga Match time:
Competition address at 22:00 on September 12:
Ebar: Favorable information 1. After the rematch of last season, Elva achieved 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in the home league, and his ability to score points at home has improved.
2. Eibar’s half-time ability at home is good. Nearly 10 La Liga home games have scored goals in the half-time of as many as 9 games.
3. Head coach Mendiliba came to Elva to coach in 2015.
Help the team gain a foothold in La Liga and complete critical hits for 5 consecutive seasons.
At the end of July this year, the team completed the contract extension with Mendiliba.
Unfavorable information 1. As many as 7 players left the team in the summer window of Elva, including Escalante and Charles Dias, the main heroes of last season’s relegation. The team’s strength will definitely be affected.
2. Eibar’s hard power is limited. Last season, he won 11 of 38 La Liga games, with a winning rate of only 29%.
3. Eibar’s offense has also been misfired for a long time. Last season, there were as many as 15 goalless games in 38 league games, the fourth most in La Liga.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Eibar has won 3 wins, 1 draw and 2 losses against Celta Vigo in the past 6 league games, including 4 wins in the Asian index.
2. Eibar’s nearly 6 league home matches against Celta Vigo only had a big goal in 1 game.
3. Ebar is a mid-to-lower team in La Liga. The team has limited offensive ability and average overall winning ability. It finally ranked 14th in La Liga last season.
Vigo Celta: Favorable information 1. In the transfer summer window, Vigo Celta signed Nolito one after another, Badillo and Tapia 3 powerful players to strengthen the midfield, but they cannot ignore the West
The possible impact of the departure of Stowe, Smolov and Rafinha.
Unfavorable information 1. In the last 6 rounds of the league last season, Celta Vigo lost a game, and even lost 5 of them in the Asian index.
2. Vigo Celta’s winning ability is extremely low. Last season, they only won 7 games in 38 league games, which is only better than the relegated Spaniard.
3. Celta Vigo’s style of play is shrinking, and there are many draws. Last season, there were as many as 16 draws in 38 league games, making them the king of draws in La Liga.
4. Celta Vigo’s away game is extremely wretched, as many as 7 small goals in nearly 10 away league games, and 4 games were 0-0. 5. Only 4 games of Vigo Celta’s nearly 10 away league games occurred
Goals, lackluster offense.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. Vigo Celta is a veteran team in La Liga, but its strength has declined seriously in recent years, and the team’s offense has been severely misfired. Last season, it ranked 17th in a thrilling relegation.