January 12, FIFA’s annual Puskas Award candidate list announced,
11 people were selected.
The full list of candidates is as follows (in no particular order):
1. Balotelli, Adana Demir Sport vs Göztepe, May 22.
2. Henry (women’s football), Barcelona vs Lyon, May 21.
3. Special Olympics, AC Milan vs Atlanta, May 15.
4. Chur, Iraq U23vs Australia U23, June 4.
5. Mbappe, Argentina vs France, December 18.
6. Gonzalez, Cordoba Central vs Rosario Central, August 1.
7. Oleksy (athlete with a disability), Poznan Warta vs Stadzeszow, November 6.
8. Salma (women’s football), Barcelona vs Villarreal, April 2.
9. Payet, Marseille vs PAOK Thessaloniki, April 7.
10. Richarlison, Brazil vs Serbia, November 24.
11. Alessia (women’s football), England vs Sweden, July 26.
Puskas Prize winners over the years
2012 Storch (Fenerbahce)
2013 Ibrahimovic (Sweden)
2014 Ronaldo (Colombia)
2015 Lila (Goyaniens)
2016 Subli (Malaysia)
2017 Giroud (Arsenal)
2018 Salah (Liverpool)
2019 Daniel Zori (Debrecienne)
2020 Son Heung-min (Tottenham Hotspur)
2021 Lamela (Tottenham Hotspur)
Voting for the 2022 FIFA Puskas Awards has started. JRs can log on to the FIFA official website to vote for your favorite goals. The final award will be announced on February 27.
FIFA Annual Puskas Award Voting Channel gt gt