Two sides: Arsenal vs. Manchester City Event type: Carabao Cup quarter-finals Match time: 04:00 on December 23
League Cup Live
League Cup Live
Arsenal: Favorable information 1. Arsenal’s current league status is bad. After 14 league games, they have 4 wins, 2 draws and 8 losses. They scored 12 goals and lost 18 goals. They currently rank 15th with 14 points and are only 4 points ahead of the relegation zone.
2. Arsenal lost 1-2 away to Everton in the last round of the league. They were unbeaten in 7 rounds of the league and lost all of the Asian index during the period.
3. The state of the Arsenal Cup is completely different from the league. This season, the Europa League has successfully qualified for the group stage. At the beginning of the season, the Community Shield and the previous League Cup have defeated Liverpool. Arteta is currently more suitable for a single game to determine the outcome of the cup.
Unfavorable information 1. Arteta’s current coaching position is in jeopardy. Although the board of directors still maintains trust in him, if he continues to lose, it is difficult to guarantee that he will still be the Gunners coach after Christmas.
2. This game will be played in an empty stadium at the Emirates Stadium in London, and no fans will enter the stadium to watch the game.
3. Arsenal striker Aubameyang missed the league last weekend due to a hamstring injury, Xhaka was suspended with a red card, and Thomas was injured.
4. When talking about the possibility of league relegation, Arteta said that the team must be extra careful because Arsenal have very little experience in relegation in the Premier League.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. In the fourth round of the League Cup, Arsenal defeated Liverpool 5-4 in an away penalty shootout to advance.
Manchester City: Favorable information 1. Manchester City has performed poorly this season. After 13 rounds, they have 6 wins, 5 draws and 2 losses. They scored 19 goals and lost 12 goals. They currently rank 7th in the league with 23 points.
2. Manchester City beat Southampton 1-0 away in the last round of the league, and only won the Asian Index twice in 13 league games this season.
3. This game is a master-student confrontation between Arteta and Guardiola. The previous record was 3 wins and 1 loss for Guardiola.
In the first round of the league this season, Manchester City won 1-0 at home.
4. Manchester City has remained unbeaten in the past 8 games and only conceded 1 goal during the period.
5. Manchester City has a remarkable record in the League Cup. They have won the championship in the past 3 seasons. The last time they lost the League Cup was in October 2016.
Unfavorable information 1. Manchester City striker Jesus missed the Southampton battle due to injury, and this game will be evaluated before the game.
Zhongli Intelligence 1. In the fourth round of the League Cup, Manchester City beat Burnley 3-0 away to advance.